The Canary Labs crew is excited to be a part of this year's annual CSIA Executive Conference in Puerto Rico in April. Both Don Mast and Jeff Knepper will be traveling to the jewel of the Caribbean to meet with over 500 hundred system integrators and discover how the Canary Labs Data Historian can assist their clients in collecting and viewing their process data.
While in Puerto Rico, we plan to meet with several industry publications and hope to assist in the increased awareness of both Canary Labs and the data historian marketplace in general. Many organizations are still behind the curve on implementing a data historian. Often, they feel that a data historian is an important step in better understanding their process data, but we have found that most feel they cannot afford a proper operational historian. It has been our experience that you can't afford not to have one! In previous experiences, we have helped clients save hundreds of thousands of dollars in process inefficiency, occasionally these discoveries have even been made during a 30 day trial demo!
Benefits of the Canary Labs Data Historian
Control System Integrators choose Canary Labs Operational Historian because we are…
- Scalable - solutions for systems from 10 tags to 25 million tags
- Easy – both you and your clients will love Canary’s simple and easy to use interface
- Fast – sub second data is no match for Canary, speeds up to 4 million points per second
- Affordable – clients will appreciate the cost savings that Canary offers
- Mobile – desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone, you get to choose!
Interested in learning more? We would love to meet with you and discuss how Canary Labs can help solve your data trending problems.