The last official release of 2018 is now available, version 18.1. Both Axiom and the Canary Historian have seen some new feature additions as well as a few bug fixes:
- Added tutorials to Browser client.
- Added aggregate picker with descriptions where aggregates are used in Browser client.
- Added aggregates to value boxes and gauges.
- Added color property to define fill color linear gauges.
- Added security lockout of wrong credentials are entered a specified amount of times within a certain amount of time.
- Added a parameter to command line called “LiveTime” for specifying the live edge of the chart.
- Fixed the user credentials being used to audit an annotation edit.
- Changes to locale formatting to work in IE11.
- Added “Auto Min/Max” autoscale options. Auto Min clamps the max scale value and allows the min scale to adjust automatically. Auto Max clamps the min scale.
- Allow resizing of Legend columns in desktop client.
- Added ability to Browser Client to replace Display Name with Descriptions.
- Fixed Events to send email when the minimum duration requirement is met.
- Change to disable a backfill operation if any file is offline within the dataset.
- Fixed the Events, Offset parameter not working correctly.
- Added security to “GetDataSets” method when connection is made with user credentials.
- Removed “Everyone” permissions on the Canary Labs folder in Program Files.
- Change file open sharing to allow other processes to open the file in read mode for copying/backup purposes.
- Checking the box to register license server will now start the service.